Get Free Pills. Pharmacy Without Prescription. Order Pills Online. Canadian Pharmacy Online. Any Visitor Needs To Purchase Free Of Charge Within The Local Pharmacy In New Orleans In This Online Pharmacy directory Reliably! You Don’t Need A Prescription To Buy The Pills. With My Order Was A Free Samples.
Baked Vegetable Casserole
So this is how it went down…i was asked to make a vegetable side dish for the family I cook for and I easily could’ve gone for a nice green bean saute or some lemon broccolini but nooooo, I went for this!
I had been wanting to make this ever since I ran across it on Pinterest. Then recently a friend posted it on Facebook so I took it as a sign that I needed to make this. I loved it because it was so pretty and I like pretty food. Today was the day!!
They already look pretty and I hadn’t even put it in the oven yet. The only veggies besides the diced onion that I didn’t use the mandolin for was the tomato because it’s just too fragile so my knife worked just fine for me.
Before you line up all the pretty colors, saute a diced onion with a little garlic and put in the bottom of the baking dish.
Now, the fun part. I alternated the veggies to make them all pretty. I had some grape tomatoes in the fridge that wanted to be part of the party so in they went too. After I took the picture below, I generously sprinkles salt, pepper and a teaspoon of dried thyme.
This is probably my new favorite vegetable dish. There are so many good ones but since I can’t stop thinking about this one right now, it’s the new favorite :).
Oh, and this is Miss Bella Boo. She keeps me company when I’m whipping up kitchen masterpieces. I’m a lucky Bunny <3
- *USE ORGANIC INGREDIENTS WHENEVER AVAILABLE*
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 4 or 5 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 potato, sliced
- 1 onion, diced small
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease baking dish. I used a 9 x 13.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil and add diced onion and minced garlic. Saute until lightly browned, about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Place cooked onion and garlic in the bottom of your greased baking dish.
- Arrange your veggies according to whatever color pattern you choose.
- Once you have created your veggie masterpiece, sprinkle a generous amount of salt and pepper over the top. I used about 1½ teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Then sprinkle the teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with cheese or no cheese. Either way, uncover and place back in oven for another 15 - 20 minutes. Start checking at 15 minutes to make sure it doesn't burn.