Echter VERKAUF: -zehn,zwanzig,30%. Schneller Versand Und Lieferung 1-3 Tage. Niedrige Kosten Und Kein Rezept Erforderlich. Forschung Mehr Als Fünfhundert Medikamente. Jeder Besucher Würde Es Lieben, Schnell Vertrauen In Eine Drogerie In Einem Wohnsitz Unterhalb Von [URRLL] Zu Bekommen! Sie Brauchen Kein Rezept, Um Die Medikamente Zu Kaufen. Große Auswahl An Generika.
Coconut Crusted Tilapia with Mango Salsa
This recipe is so light, full of flavor and protein. The coating is made with coconut flour and panko crumbs but you can easily make it gluten free with one minor change. Replace the panko crumbs with shredded unsweetened coconut flakes. You’ll want unsweetened because at 425 degrees, sweetened flakes may burn because of the sugar. But don’t worry, either way, these are delicious.
I make fish tacos with some delicious peppadew pepper mango salsa on top of a sprinkle of sweetened shredded coconut. You can also make this recipe paleo easily by using the unsweetened coconut flakes for the coating pulsed fine with a food processor and using the unsweetened coconut flakes just as they are on a bed of lettuce instead of the sweetened flakes. It’s a very versatile recipe and it’s really friggin’ good!
- 4 thawed tilapia filets
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup panko crumbs (or ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut for a gluten-free option)
- 2 egg whites, whipped lightly
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- **optional: dash of curry powder
- Preheat oven to 425. Prepare a baking dish lined with foil. If you have a wire rack to set inside, that will help both sides of the filet brown evenly. If you don't have one, no worries but the foil will certainly make for easy clean up
- In a flat pan combine coconut flour, panko crumbs, salt and pepper (you'll want it flat so that you can lay the filets in the crumbs)
- Put the egg whites in a separate dish
- Lay thawed filet in egg white. Cover both sides of the filet with egg
- Then immediately lay it in the dry mixture, press down so the mixture sticks to the filet. Flip over the filet and do the same for the other side
- Transfer to baking dish and repeat with all filets
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve on a large lettuce leaf that has been sprinkled with sweet coconut flakes
- Top with Peppadew Pepper Mango Salsa.
- GLUTEN FREE OPTION: You can make this gluten free by replacing the panko crumbs with dried unsweetened coconut flakes that have been put through a food processor to make it finer. I say unsweetened because at 425, the sugar in the sweetened coconut may burn.
- PALEO OPTION: You can also make this recipe paleo easily by using the unsweetened coconut flakes for the coating pulsed fine with a food processor and using the unsweetened coconut flakes just as they are on a bed of lettuce instead of the sweetened flakes.