Rich and Delicious Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding
If I served you this pudding you would be telling me how yummy, creamy and chocolaty it is in between mouthfuls. Then when I told you what the magic ingredient is you might unfriend me for lying to you. But I swear it’s the truth.
Want to know? Keep reading only if you promise not to call me a liar.
AVOCADO! Seriously, AVOCADO!
When I first read the ingredients I honestly was going to make it expecting to say “do not fall for this”.
But gosh darnit to all heck, this was SO good! Excuse my language. It’s rich, chocolaty, dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo and vegan optional – if you are into that sort of thing. Quick and easy to make so why not just give it a try.
- 1 medium avocado, ripe
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey (can sub with agave nectar)
- 6 Tablespoons almond milk (unsweetened or sweetened )
- Peel and cube avocado and put all ingredients into a blender (I used my Nurtribullet).
- Blend until good and creamy.
- Serve, eat and smile.