Nessuna Prescrizione Richiesta. Aperto 24 Ore Su 24, 7 Giorni Su 7. Farmaci Generici E Di Marca. Vorresti Acquistare L’effettivo Dalla Farmacia Per Telefono Qui http://www.costumemodaimmagine.mi.it/acquista-zithromax-online-irlanda/ In Modo Affidabile. Sicuramente Hai Ragione Per Continuare A Beneficiare Dell’acquisto. Dice Circa 24 Ore Di Assistenza Online.
Grass-Fed Bison Chili
We are big fans of grass-fed bison in our house. I like the flavor of bison much better than beef and it’s naturally lower in fat and higher in protein which I love too. I recently wrote about grass-fed bison stuffed peppers that were phenomenal.
Since the peppers were a big hit, I picked up some more bison at Whole Foods and tossed around ideas for the next bison recipe. The hubby suggested chili. Since it’s still friggin’ cold as snot here (at the end of MARCH no less), chili was not out of the question. Plus we can eat it all week.
We basically winged the recipe and what resulted was this savory chunky chili. This recipe has a good amount of heat. Just enough to feel it in the back of your throat. I personally like a LOT of heat so I added some hot peppers as a garnish afterwards. The hubby doesn’t like too much heat so I didn’t go nuts in the recipe because the thing with heat is that you can add as much as you want but you can’t take it out.
- 2 pounds ground grass-fed bison
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 large yellow onion diced (about 1½ cups)
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 cans dark red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- **Optional: 1 large jalapeno diced (include seeds for more heat, exclude for less)**
- Cook onion and grass-fed ground bison until bison is browned, drain fat. You'll want to use a little oil in the pan because bison is naturally low in fat (I used coconut oil).
- Combine cooked bison/onion mixture and all other ingredients in a 6 quart (or larger) Crock Pot.
- Set on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 4-5 hours.