100% De Qualité Supérieure. Réduction De Prix Sur Internet Pharmacie Fournissant Des Médicaments. Obtenez Des Médicaments Gratuits Pour Tout Achat. Tout Le Monde Veut Acheter Des Produits De Confiance à L’intérieur De La Pharmacie Du Quartier De Montpellier à La Propriété Sous [URRLL] En Gros ! Et Bénéficiez De La Livraison Gratuite. Achetez Des Médicaments à Faible Coût En Ligne Sans Ordonnance.
PALEO DIET BASICS
With all of the diets out there, it’s hard to know which one has the qualities you are looking for or can live by. Over the past few years I’ve heard paleo this – paleo that. I wanted to share a brief summary that might help you understand this particular diet. I’ll be sharing paleo recipes in upcoming posts for you to try out.
Dr. Loren Cordain, Ph.D., the word’s leading expert on paleolithic diets and founder of the paleo movement explains the paleo diet as the following:
The paleo diet is based upon eating wholesome, contemporary foods from the food groups our hunter-gatherer ancestors would have thrived on during the Paleolithic era, the time period from about 2.6 million years ago to the beginning of the agricultural revolution, about 10,000 years ago. These foods include fresh meats (preferably grass-produced or free-ranging beef, pork, lamb, poultry, and game meat, if you can get it), fish, seafood, fresh fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and healthful oils (olive, coconut, avocado, macadamia, walnut and flaxseed). Dairy products, cereal grains, legumes, refined sugars and processed foods were not part of our ancestral menu.
Decades of research by Dr. Loren Cordain and his scientific colleagues demonstrate that hunter-gatherers typically were free from the chronic illnesses and diseases that are epidemic in Western populations, including:
- Cardiovascular disease (heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, atherosclerosis)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Autoimmune diseases (multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, etc.)
- Myopia (nearsightedness), macular degeneration, glaucoma
- Varicose veins, hemorrhoids, diverticulosis, gastric reflux
The paleo diet premise includes the following:
- Higher protein intake
- Lower carbohydrate intake and lower glycemic index
- Higher fiber intake
- Moderate to higher fat intake dominated by monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats with balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fats
- Higher potassium and lower sodium intake
- Net dietary alkaline load that balances dietary acid
- Higher intake of, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and plant phytochemicals
For a more in depth explanation, go here.
While I don’t endorse or deny any claims made in regards to the paleo diet. It’s definitely worth looking into. Information is power.
Look for upcoming paleo recipes.