Any Website visitor would love to purchase low-cost tablets that improves mood from the pharmacy from your own home here quickly. You don’t need a prescription to buy the pills. Best Quality i think. Another great thing is that the Prozac decrease their desire to do repetitive tasks, such as counting and hand washing, which can interfere with everyday life This medication also decreases various premenstrual symptoms, including increased appetite and irritability, while decreasing purging and excess behaviors in bulimia bmed.be Basic guidelines on how to use it Basically, Prozac should be taken orally, once a day, usually in the morning.
Fresh Pineapple Chia Seed Jam
After trying and loving my Blueberry Chia Seed Jam the hubby put in a request for pineapple chia seed jam, he loves pineapple and I love when hubby makes requests. Plus it gave me the perfect reason to try out my new food processor. I sprinted to the closet and whipped that baby out!
Let’s make Fresh Pineapple Chia Seed Jam
(this delicious jam is also paleo and gluten-free which makes it even more awesome)
I FINALLY got to put the food processor to work. After pulsing the pineapple, I pulsed some Peppadew peppers to make a small batch of pineapple pepper jam all for myself.
I only used about a cup of pineapple because I don’t make my chia jam batches too large as they don’t contain preservatives and aren’t canned in the traditional method. They will keep in the fridge for a week or two. Plus it’s so easy to make that if I run out it’s no big deal to whip up another batch but if you eat a lot of jam, you can certainly double the recipe.
If you would like to add Peppadew peppers to your pineapple jam, just add the peppers in the last few minutes of cooking the pineapple, before adding the chia seed gel. I put the details in the recipe below.
I love spooning the pepper jelly or blueberry jelly on top of some cream cheese and dipping with sea salt quinoa chips. Dee-licious!
Now don’t crinkle your nose but the hubby likes to top a scoop of vanilla ice cream with blueberry chia jam or pineapple jam. I swear it’s good. Taste just like a sundae.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (chopped small)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1½ tablespoons chia seeds + 3 tablespoons water
- **Optional - 3 or 4 Peppadew peppers or jalapenos if making the pepper jelly variation**
- Soak chia seeds in the 3 tablespoons of water and set aside to gel, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Put chopped pineapple in food processor just for a few pulses to get rid of the big chunks.
- Place pulsed pineapple, honey and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to very low. Continue to cook for about 30 minutes until the liquid has almost completely evaporated and the pineapple is soft. Add water as necessary, based on how juicy your pineapple is to start with. The pineapple will be broken down and should look like it's starting to gel.
- Remove from heat and stir in your chia seed gel stirring constantly for a few minutes. The chia seeds will try to crawl up the sides of the pan so stirring helps keep them incorporated into the pineapple.
- **Optional: To make pineapple PEPPER jelly, simply add 3 or 4 finely chopped Pepperdew peppers or jalapenos to the pineapple in the last few minutes of cooking, before adding the chia seed. I love pepper jelly spooned on top of cream cheese with some quinoa chips. So good.**