Any Visitor it is possible to purchase cheaped drug to treat impotence within the drug store online simply… With great discount.. I had a fast order delivery ..1-3 days. This may be necessary when using short-acting stimulants multicolor-ed.com Efficiency Clinical trials have shown that even a dosage of twenty milligrams has a high efficiency index-73-81% of subjects; Simplicity of application The ability to drink the prescribed amount once a day and not worry about anything makes it irreplaceable Disadvantages of the application Several significant disadvantages have been identified: Interaction with medications-requires careful study and control, as inattention can cause unpleasant surprises.
Roasted Eggplant with Quinoa, Spinach and Feta
I’m having a love affair with eggplant lately. I guess I never realized how versatile it is. I always knew it was nutritious but didn’t see a big variety of cooking options until I came across this recipe. It inspired me to add a couple of ingredients and tweak some others. What I got was a delicious new eggplant recipe that happens to be gluten-free and vegetarian.
You can eat this dish plain on it’s own, add some feta or olives (kalamata or black) or both, top a veggie burger or have it as a side dish. All of the ingredients bring out the delicious flavor of the roasted eggplant. This made me like eggplant even more.
- 1½ cups uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained if not using pre-rinsed variety
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 large eggplant, cubed (about 1 inch cubes)
- 8 - 10 ounces of baby spinach (I used a 6 oz. bag and a half of another 6 oz. bag)
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos (can sub with soy sauce but it wouldn't be gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon sweet basil, dried
- pinch salt and pepper
- "Optional: ¼ cup sliced kalamata olives or black olives
- EGGPLANT PREP:
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Cover a cooking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray (I used coconut oil spray).
- In a large bowl combine cubed eggplant, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Make sure eggplant is coated in olive oil.
- Place eggplant on cookie sheet, bake for 10 minutes. Stir and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, set aside.
- While eggplant is baking, you can prepare the quinoa.
- QUINOA (if you haven't it before, this is my go-to technique):
- Bring quinoa and vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 - 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes. Once the little sprouts appear on the quinoa and all the broth has been absorbed, remove from heat and set aside.
- While your eggplant is cooking and quinoa is simmering, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 teaspoon garlic. Saute for a minute until lightly browned.
- Add spinach and saute until just wilted.
- Once eggplant is done, remove from cookie sheet and put in skillet with spinach, reduce heat to low. Saute for a minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut aminos, dijon mustard and onion salt to skillet and combine with eggplant and spinach.
- Add cooked quinoa and combine. Saute everything for a couple of minutes until everything is distributed evenly.
- If you choose to add kalamata or black olives, you can stir them in now or you can use them as a garnish, it's up to you.
- You can either stir in the feta now or use it as a garnish, that's up to you too.