Canada Pharmacy. Special Discounts And Cost-free Shipping. Absolute Privacy. Mens Wellness. Any Website Customer Can Purchase Cheaped Inside Of The Drugstore On This Website Page this post Quickly. And Get Cost-free Transport. The Place To Find The Very Best Offer, You Question, I’m Just Happy With The Costs Of This Retailer And Advise You.
Spinach & Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
This recipe is really easy but looks like you are a culinary artist. Look at you being all fancy schmancy. A great dish for company because you can do many chicken breasts at a time, just multiply the recipe. Simple, gluten-free protein in a snap.
I had never used baking twine before but it was a piece of cake. If you can tie a shoe, you can tie your chicken breast together. There is no die hard technique to it. Your goal is just to keep it together, easy peazy.
You can use either crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese depending on your taste preference. I like a strong blue cheese but sometimes I have a taste for feta because it’s a light and creamier so it just depends what you are in the mood for. You can even change it up for another variation and use mozzarella with maybe some asparagus. That sounds so good, wish I’d thought of it earlier.
I served mine on a bed of raw fresh baby spinach and some warmed fire roasted canned tomatoes. The hubby gobbled this down and LOVED it. He’s usually my recipe barometer so if he gives the thumbs up, it’s all good.
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 Tablespoon crumbled blue cheese or feta
- 8 - 10 sun dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons seasoning of your choice (ie: Italian seasoning, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, etc.)
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Baking twine
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking dish with foil.
- Butterfly chicken breasts but leave sightly attached on one side, kind of like an open book.
- On the inside of each breast layer 2 Tablespoons blue cheese or feta, followed by 4 or 5 dried tomatoes then a ½ cup of spinach.
- Rub your seasoning of choice into both sides of each breast. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt/pepper.
- Tie breasts together with twine.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil and broil for 3 minutes on one side to deepen the browning slightly. It's not necessary though.