Apotheke Im Internet. Bestellen Sie Jetzt Online. Niedrige Preise. Jeder Muss Hier [URRLL] Einfach Von Zu Hause Aus Günstig In Drogerien Einkaufen. Und Erhalten Sie Kostenlosen Versand. Bei Meiner Bestellung War Ein Kostenloses Muster.
Sweet Potato Quinoa Cakes
These little beauties are so delicious! Not only are they delicious and sweet but they are paleo, gluten free and vegan too. I’m all for eating healthy but I’m also all for delicious food. Clearly, you can have both. They are filling and full of protein from the quinoa.
As soon as I stumbled across this recipe, I knew I had to make them. I made a couple of changes to suit my tastes and they came out amaze-balls!
These were really easy to put together. Make the quinoa while microwaving the sweet potatoes, then mix everything all together, form into patties, bake and done.I had mine with a dollop of a deliciously creamy avocado lime dressing but you could use regular guacamole or plain because they are super tasty and delicious on their own.
- ***I ALWAYS RECOMMEND ORGANICS WHENEVER POSSIBLE***
- SWEET POTATO CAKES:
- 2 medium organic sweet potatoes
- 4 or 5 organic scallions, using the white part (diced small)
- 2 cups organic vegetable broth
- 1 cup uncooked organic quinoa
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- AVOCADO DRESSING:
- 1 ripe organic avocado
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon organic sesame tahini
- juice from half of a lime
- pinch of salt
- SWEET POTATO CAKES:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Carefully poke lots of holes with a knife in the sweet potatoes, place on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 10 minutes. Turn over and cook for another 10 minutes. Use your knife to determine if the sweet potatoes are cooked thoroughly. They should be nice and soft. If they are not quite done yet, turn them over again and cook for an additional 3 minutes at a time until they are done.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, prepare your quinoa. Combine quinoa and vegetable broth, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, cook for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes until all of the liquid is cooked away and absorbed by the quinoa.
- Remove skin and place cooked sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Use a fork to mash potatoes against sides of bowl until only small chunks of potato appear. Stir in quinoa, scallions, garlic, salt and cumin, stirring to thoroughly combine ingredients.
- Using wet hands, shape sweet potato/quinoa mixture into palm sized patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly brush each patty with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn over, brush with olive oil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- AVOCADO LIME DRESSING:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, I used my Nutribullet. Blend until combined. I left mine a little chunky just because that's my preference but you can blend it until it's super creamy if that's what you like.
- Store in a covered bowl for up to 3 days.