Expédition Et Livraison Dans Le Monde Entier. Pharmacie Accréditée Sur Le Web. Service D’aide à La Clientèle 24h/24 Et 7j/7. Elle Veut Acheter Du Vrai Dans La Pharmacie De Chez Elle Ici [URRLL] Rapidement. Oui, Vous Avez Le Droit De Rester Récompense De L’achat. Large Choix De Médicaments Génériques.
If you like potato pancakes, these will fill that craving for sure! Very low ingredients and if you use gluten free flour, you’ve got a great tasting, easy, vegetarian, gluten free meal. All you need is FIVE INGREDIENTS! This recipe calls for 8 cups of shredded zucchini which can be achieved with 8 medium zucchinis. You can also halve the recipe which will yield about 14 fritters but I love these so much that I make the whole recipe. However many you want, you can plan on 1 medium zucchini per cup of shredded zucchini.If you don’t know, zucchinis contain a lot and I do mean A LOT of water. That’s just one reason they are so good for us. But for this recipe, we need to draw out the water. Luckily it’s easy. Just put your shredded zucchini in a bowl and sprinkle with a few big pinches of salt let sit for at least 10 minutes. You will notice a puddle of water in the bottle of the bowl. After your zucchini has sat for a little while, take a handful and sqeeeeeeeeze the crap out of it and squeeze out as much water as you can. Put squeezed zucchini in another bowl. While your zucchini is sitting, chop up your carrots and scallions.Now all you have to do is mix your ingredients. Gluten free flour, carrots, scallions, zucchini and eggs. Now just heat your oil in a frying pan. I use my cast iron for everything but you can use any frying pan. I cooked them for 2 – 3 minutes on each side on medium-high. Too high of heat and they will burn. You will want the patty to be nice and brown but obviously not burned. I just set my microwave timer so I didn’t lose track of time.
Done. Top with some sour cream. Totally optional but I like sour cream with my sour cream so yeah, I use sour cream.
They reheat really good too. You can either pop them in the microwave or toss em around in a skillet to warm.
- 8 cups shredded zucchini
- 1⅓ cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup diced carrots (I used already shredded and then chopped them smaller)
- ⅔ cup scallion, diced small
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- olive oil for frying
- sour cream (optional)
- Shred the zucchini and place in bowl. Sprinkle with a couple tablespoons of salt and let sit for at least 10 minutes to draw out the water.
- While your zucchini is sitting, dice your carrots and scallion, set aside.
- Lightly beat your eggs, set aside.
- After your zucchini has been sitting, take handfuls at a time and squeeze out as much water as you can. Place in a separate bowl until all the zucchini has been squeezed.
- Combine all ingredients. I used my hands to mix everything. I found that I was able to incorporate everything better this way.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Scoop mixture into pan and flatten a bit. Space the at least a ½ inch apart.
- Cook for 2½ minutes or until nice and brown, flip and continue cooking on other side.
- Place on paper towel lined plate to drain off excess oil while the other patties are cooking up.
- Top with sour cream if you want or eat plain. Either way, they are awesome.