Achetez Des Médicaments Bon Marché Aux Meilleurs Coûts. Pharmacie Certifiée Sur Internet. Pharmacie En Ligne Du Canada. Coûts Les Moins Chers. Frais Bon Marché Et Sans Ordonnance Indispensable. Tout Client Du Site Web Peut Obtenir Des Prix Inférieurs Dans La Pharmacie De Votre Maison Répertoriée Ici [URRLL] Simplement. Avec Une Réduction De Prix Fantastique. Recherchez Plus De 500 Médicaments.
Homemade Mini Bread and Butter Pickles
Bread and butter pickles are my most favorite of all pickles except for sweet gherkins. Regardless, I like a sweet pickle. So when I saw mini-cucumbers at the grocery store the other day I wanted to try my hand at making my own bread and butter pickles.
I never realized how easy it was to make your own pickles or to pickle any vegetable for that matter. The only thing that I wasn’t super thrilled with was that this recipe required a cup of sugar. I hardly ever consume white sugar so considering I wasn’t going to be eating the whole cup at one time and I used organic sugar, I allowed myself to be ok with it this time.
So I got out my handy dandy little wavy veggie slicer and cut up my teeny tiny cucs into cute little wavey slices. Put them in a dish and sprinkled them with salt, covered them and put them in the fridge for about an hour and a half.
After an hour and a half or so I rinsed the salt off of the cucumbers with cold water and drained. Then combined the onions and cucumbers and put aside while I made the hot vinegar mixture to pour over everything.
Luckily my hoarding of big jars with lids came in handy and I didn’t have to purchase a special one just for my pickles. I ended up using 2 jars but that’s cool because now I have a jar of pickles to give to my mom.
BONUS: Chop these little babies up and you’ve got homemade sweet relish.
- 3 cups thinly sliced mini cucumbers
- 1½ tablespoons sea salt
- ½ of a thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup organic granulated sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- ⅛ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Wash and slice mini cucumbers thin. I sliced mine about a ½ of an inch thick.
- Place cucs in a shallow pan and sprinkle with the salt. Mix with your hands to get the cucs and salt combined well.
- Cover and place in fridge for an hour and a half.
- Remove from fridge, in a colander rinse cucs with cold water and drain.
- In a bowl, toss sliced onions and cucs, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, granulated sugar, brown sugar, mustard seeds, celery seeds, tumeric and bring to a simmer. Stirring until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Place cucs/onions in jar of choice and pour hot vinegar mixture over them.
- Let sit on the counter for an hour.
- Cover and place in fridge for 24 hours.
- Ta-da, you made bread and butter mini pickles.