Easy Hoisin Drumsticks
I am not ashamed to say that I love drumsticks!!! I don’t eat them often but I do love them. I especially love them when the recipe only has 4 ingredients!
Super easy and fast to whip up. Dinner done in an hour. You can use chicken wings for this recipe too.
- 6 Thawed chicken legs
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (more or less depending on how hot you like it)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray pan with non-stick spray (I use coconut oil spray).
- In a small bowl whisk hoisin, lime juice and sriracha.
- Brush chicken on both sides with mixture.
- Cook 30 minutes, turn chicken over and baste with the liquid from the bottom of the pan, continue cooking for the remaining 30 minutes.
Seriously tasty and seriously easy.