Paleo Fudgy Fudge Bites
Vegan optional too
I found this recipe a while ago but kept putting off making it for some reason. I’m seriously ticked that I have missed out on eating these for so long. They are so super fudgy, chocolatey, soft, creamy and melt in your mouth.
I was a little skeptical when I found this recipe which is probably why I put it off for so long but I figured since I had all of the ingredients in my kitchen already and the fact that a 10 year old could make them, why not just finally go for it. These are a close second to boiling water as far as being easy. Ready in 30 minutes too!
Did I mention there are only 5 ingredients? The only ingredient not included in the picture below is the vanilla. These are little fudgy fudge bites from heaven and bonus – they can be made vegan just by using maple syrup instead of raw honey.
I know, I know, it all sounds too good to be true. After you make them you’ll see why I was ticked off at not making them sooner.
If the little ones are going to be enjoying these (cause they will enjoy them), I recommend making the pieces bite size because they do melt in your hands pretty fast and it might get a little messy if you give them a big piece at one time. You’ll thank me for this little tip 🙂
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup high quality cocoa powder
- ½ cup smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Melt coconut oil and combine everything into a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth and pour into silicone molds sprayed with coconut oil or paper lined muffin tins.
- Put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Keep leftovers (if any) in the fridge.