Ermäßigungen Und Kostenloser Versand. Lebensmittel- Und Arzneimittelverabreichung Zugelassene Medikamente. Ermäßigungen Und Kostenloser Versand Angewendet. Jede Person Muss Schnell Kostenlos In Der örtlichen Apotheke Vom Wohnsitz Hier Go Here Kaufen. Und Erhalten Sie Die Besten Angebote Für cipro. Es Scheint, Als Wären Die Meisten Billigen Medikamente Und Kein Rezept Erforderlich, Um Etwas Zu Bekommen.
Red Pepper Thai Coconut Asparagus with Quinoa
I opened the fridge and realized I hadn’t made anything with the asparagus I’d bought recently. I remembered a recipe I came across recently and remembered the words “thai” and “coconut” but not much else. That was enough for me though. The light bulb went off and I started gathering ingredients like Edward Scissorhands trimming a hedge lol.
I wasn’t sure how this would turn out but of course I was hoping for the best. It had so many of my favorite foods and flavors so how could it not kick ass?
Thankfully, it kicked ass! So much so that I walked away for a few minutes and when I came back to the kitchen, half of it was gone. Hubby owed up and said “I ate it, it was really good!” That’s the best compliment of all. He even requested I make it again this week.
- 1½ - 2 cups chopped asparagus (about 1 inch pieces)
- ½ sweet yellow onion, diced small
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa (you'll use the coconut milk to cook the quinoa instead of water)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk + 1 tablespoon, separated
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes + a pinch, separated
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- big pinch of curry powder
- dash salt/pepper
- In a medium saucepan, prepare quinoa. Combine uncooked quinoa with 1 cup of coconut milk. Bring to a boil then reduce to a very low simmer, add teaspoon of red pepper flakes, stir and cover. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. If after 10 minutes there is still liquid left in the pan, uncover pan and let the liquid cook off.
- While the quinoa is cooking, heat coconut oil in a medium skillet and add onion. Saute on medium for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add paprika, curry powder and salt/pepper, stir.
- Add asparagus and combine everything in the skillet. Continue to saute on medium for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked quinoa to onion/asparagus mixture plus 1 tablespoon of coconut milk and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook until the coconut milk is cooked off.