Easy Being Green Paleo Protein Shake
One of my favorite breakfasts besides a hot cuppa joe is a delicious protein shake. They just start me off right. I make this shake for a sweet snack too.
This is one of my most made shakes because it’s simple, has protein, potassium, a little calcium and good fats. Paleo, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and surprisingly filling at only about 160 calories. Oh and I didn’t even mention how sweet, creamy and delicious it is.
Since the weather is gets warmer, I’ll be ramping up my shake/smoothie intake. My Nutribullet is going to be very busy.
The next super hot day I’m absolutely making my Healthy Chocolate Shake which happens to taste just like a Wendy’s Frosty, just sayin’.
- ½ can light coconut milk (in the can)
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup tightly pressed fresh spinach, about 1 big handful
- 2 Tbs unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 5 - 6 ice cubes
- Blend everything. A Nutribullet, Magicbullet or something similar will work fine.
- Enjoy your tasty green healthy treat.