Vollständige Privatsphäre. 24h-Client-Hilfe. Lebensmittel- Und Arzneimittelverabreichung Zugelassene Arzneimittel. Der Beste Apothekenladen Im Netz. Jeder Muss Auf Dieser Internetseite [URRLL] Zuverlässig Günstig In Leipzig Von Haus Aus Einkaufen! Sie Möchten Wirklich Kein Rezept, Um Die Tabletten Zu Erwerben. Diese Kanadische Apotheke Mit Einer Gruppe Erfahrener Und Zertifizierter Apotheker.
Veggie Spring Rolls with Orange Dipping Sauce – Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Just chop a bunch of fresh veggies and make the sauce.
The sauce is super easy to make and amazing. It’s a tangy sweet and spicy sauce that makes the veggie flavors explode in your mouth. Love these beyond belief. Not to mention, you’ll totally impress your family and friends with these pretty little veggie rolls.
- ****Veggie Spring Rolls****
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced into 3″ long strips
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced into 3″ long strips
- ¼ head of red cabbage, thinly sliced into 3″ long shreds
- 3 small scallions, green part thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (I just used a vegetable peeler)
- 1 small jicama, sliced into 3" long strips
- 1 avocado, ripe but firm, halved and peeled, then cut into thin slices lengthwise
- 12 - 15 spring roll wrappers
- ****Sweet & Sour Orange Oolong Sauce****
- zest of 1 orange
- ⅓ cup fresh orange juice (1-2 oranges)
- ½ cup oolong tea, strongly steeped then cooled to room temperature
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp coconut aminos (can sub with low sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- few drops sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot starch (if sauce needs thickening, add more starch a ½ teaspoon at a time until thickness is as desired)
- VEGGIE SPRING ROLLS:
- Chop all of your veggies. Set aside individually in piles or in separate bowls.
- Fill a large pie pan or deep, large bowl with a couple of inches of warm water. Submerge a spring roll wrapper and sink into water until completely covered, wait for it to soften for about 10 seconds, then place the sheet on a clean work surface like a cutting board.
- Lay 2 strips each of red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and 1 stick of jicama in the lower ⅓ section of each sheet, towards the center.
- Add a little stack of shredded cabbage, carrots and 1 strip of green onion on top of the bell pepper pile.
- Roll up spring roll half way, fold right and left sides of the wrapper in towards the center of the roll. Continue rolling upwards (away from you) until you get a completed roll.
- Repeat process of dipping wrapper in water, filling with veggies and rolling up.
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- Steep a bag of oolong tea for 6 to 7 minutes. Let cool. Once cool, add arrowroot starch and stir until dissolved in the tea. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining sauce ingredients. Heat on medium and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, boil for a minute. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stir the oolong tea/arrowroot starch mixture again and add to saucepan.
- Bring to a boil again and stir constantly. The mixture will begin to thicken and turn slightly translucent.
- *If mixture is not thickening enough for your preference, add a ½ teaspoon, stir until dissolved and continue boiling until mixture thickens up.
- Serve with a slices of avocado and a little sauce for dipping.
- Prepare to impress yourself with these beautiful rainbow veggie spring rolls.